The shower house is now closed for the season. Out houses are available for use through the winter months.
We have remained open during the COVID-19 outbreak. We ask that you continue to follow the CDC guidelines and practice social distancing.
- If you know a youth leader, tell them about Tea Lakes. Contact Steve Fuller for details.
- YOUTH GROUPS 👨👨👧👧 - Visit Tea Lakes for camping, fishing, birdwatching or just hanging out by the camp fire 🔥
- DID YOU KNOW: You can make a fire starter with just two items that you have on hand. Empty paper towel or toilet tissue roll and dryer lint.
- Browse through this site and you can find out how trees improve children’s ability to learn, keep your water clean, raise the value of your property and more.
- Pam Torti is still gathering recipe's for our cookbook. Please send your submissions to Pam at 6601 Old State Rd. 21, Lot 29, Barnhart, MO 63012-1028
For Meat Shoots, we start selling rounds at 10:30 a.m. and the first shots are at 11:00. We shoot from 70' and allow any barrel length. No scopes allowed, just open sights. .676 is the choke size. Every 6 rounds cost $20.
- Fire Wood - $4.00 a bundle
Tea Lakes offers excellent fishing all year long
The caretakers of Tea Lakes are Patti and Glen, and they can be reached at (573) 437-5563. Tea Lakes is open seven days a week.